Materials Testing Consultants, Inc.(MTC) specializes in geotechnical engineering, construction materials engineering and testing, and environmental consulting. MTC was founded in 1968 by Raymond P. Elliott, P.E., and has earned a reputation in engineering innovations that provide reliable and cost effective solutions. We regularly team with municipalities, state agencies, architects, developers and private clients by applying our skills and knowledge of the engineering challenges and solutions. We provide service to our clients from both our West Michigan Office in Grand Rapids Michigan and our Southeast Michigan Office in Ann Arbor Michigan; our services cover the entire Great Lakes Region.
- Cost effective and creative state-of-the art solutions.
- Confident assurance of quality through prompt, reputable and unbiased services.
Our Core Values
- Trust. Having high confidence in our solutions and results.
- Ethics. Uncompromising in truthfulness, honesty and integrity.
- Service. Being professional, prompt and courteous.
- Technical Leadership. Providing exceptional value with technical expertise.
With our numerous engineers, geologists, environmental specialists, technicians, and support personnel, we have the technical know-how, manpower, and history of proven results. We can take a project from the beginning to end with our broad base of professional services. Additionally, MATECO Drilling Company, a subsidiary of MTC, provides specialty geotechnical and environmental test drilling, including hollow stem auger, rotary, direct push and sonic drilling services. MATECO employs highly trained and experienced crew chiefs, drilling assistants, mechanics and support personnel through the operations office in Rockford, Michigan.