Cost Effective Environmental Compliance
At MTC, we understand how to navigate the complicated regulatory framework to help our clients avoid environmental liability on property transactions and brownfield re-development projects. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff works with development teams and provides the input necessary for cost effective and environmentally sound solutions.
The “MTC Difference”
As a recognized industry leader in environmental compliance and consulting, we represent state, municipal and private sector clients and often integrate environmental consulting, geotechnical and construction materials testing services on multi-faceted projects. Our ability to integrate these services provides value added benefits by reducing contracting costs, eliminating redundant drilling programs, and simplifying communication. Our wholly-owned subsidiary MATECO Drilling Company is an experienced environmental and geotechnical drilling firm that allows MTC to eliminate subcontractor mark-ups and expedite field schedules.
Our team leaders have proven experience in the management of complex environmental projects and are well versed in all manners of governmental regulations, field procedures and environmental compliance.
From testing and compliance through remediation and management, MTC provides a wide range of environmental consulting services.
Environmental Consulting Services
- Brownfield Re-Development
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Baseline Environmental Assessments
- Due Care Plans
- Soil, Groundwater and Surface Water Evaluations
- Underground Storage Tank Detection through Ground Penetrating Radar
- Underground Storage Tank Management
- Environmental Permitting
- Remedial Investigations
- Feasibility Studies
- Risk Assessments
- Corrective Action Plans
- Remedial System Design, Installation, Operation & Maintenance
- Asbestos, Lead, & Mold Testing & Assessment
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- MIOSHA Air Testing